Open the door to self-discovery and personal growth.
The Chrysalis admissions director, clinical leadership and academic director work together to determine if a student is suited for the Chrysalis program. This includes:
- Reviewing recent psychological and educational testing
- Interviewing the student’s former or current therapist
- Interviewing the family
- Reviewing the completed application
- Conducting an on-site visit to meet with family (if a visit is not possible, students are still considered. Virtual visits are an option.)
Campus visits takes place between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on any day from Monday through Thursday. Please check availability with the admissions team before scheduling flights as we want to honor previously schedule visits and commitments. The campus visit the following:
- Touring the campus
- Meeting with key members of the clinical, academic, and residential departments
- Lunch with a group of current students
- Meeting with a prospective therapist
- If suitable, other experiential opportunities, such as observing a class
Upon acceptance, the enrollment date and time are scheduled.
What girls are best suited for the Chrysalis program?
A Chrysalis girl has a desire to change and become her best self. Our students are relationally motivated. We require a full scale IQ of 90 or higher. Chrysalis students also demonstrate responsiveness to:
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- Minimal-distraction learning environment
- Comprehensive therapy
- Our intentional program structure
- Medications (when applicable or necessary)
Students come to us from all over the country and around the globe.
Chrysalis is SEVIS certified and can accept international students. We welcome girls from all backgrounds and cultures and look forward to enriching the Chrysalis experience by expanding diversity in our community.
Any questions regarding admissions should be addressed to our admissions director, Robin Greene at 406-260-2803 or [email protected].
“My daughter wrote in a letter to me: ‘Mom, these people here love me as much as you do!’ I cried, and I knew we had made the right decision in trusting our daughter to Chrysalis.”